As our age increases, our body has to go through many changes due to which pimples occur. At the same time, the pimples of some people get cured but they leave a mark. In this article we are going to tell you how to remove acne scars.
Don’t know how to remove dark spots caused by pimples! Here are the ways
Home remedies to remove dark spots
- Many people are not aware of the benefits of banana peel.
- After eating banana, you can apply its peel on the pimple and rub it with light hands.
- It can also be rubbed on any type of pimple or stain that remains afterward.
- Its benefits are not limited to just many recipes.
- You can also apply gram flour on the face.
- This gives a glow to the face as well as helps in removing blemishes.
Apple cider vinegar
- It has been used to improve the taste in many types of recipes etc.
- Apart from this, apple vinegar is used by people to reduce weight.
- Most importantly, its use or benefits are also used to remove stains from the face.
- But the thing to keep in mind is that while using it, do not apply apple cider vinegar directly on the skin or consume it directly.
- Before use, mix it with other things like water etc.
- Baking soda is considered very effective in removing stains from the face.
- But keep in mind that never apply it directly on the dark spot.
- Apply it only by mixing it with any other material.
- Aloe vera benefits our skin in many ways.
- Aloe vera juice is tasty to drink and has many health benefits too.
- But you can also apply its gel directly on the skin.
- It is considered effective in healing wounds.
- According to studies, using aloe vera helps in controlling the melanin level in the cells.
- Lemon juice is a good source of Vitamin C.
- It helps in improving the skin tone.
- Vitamin C intake is helpful in reducing the production of melanin.
- Turmeric, which is found in almost all the kitchens in India, is known for many benefits.
- It is a type of medicine which is considered effective for good health including giving taste to food by applying it on the injury.
- It can be applied on scars or spots on the face.
(How effective toothpaste is on pimple – click to know)
What are the causes of dark spots on the skin?
- The best way to get rid of dark spots is to find out what is causing them.
- Generally, whenever a pimple comes out on the skin, it creates inflammation at that place.
- As the skin starts to repair itself and there new skin cells are formed, which help in smoothing the skin surface.
- Melanin is present in the cells that give color to our skin, which works to give color to the skin.
- The amount of melanin is high in the new cells that come at the place where the pimple is healed. Due to which dark patches start appearing on the skin.
- People who have dark skin tone are more prone to this type of hyperpigmentation.
What is the difference between spots and scars on the skin?
- The treatment of dark spots on the skin due to pimple is different as compared to the treatment of scars due to pimple.
- When there is a scar or acne scar, it is difficult to remove it completely and it tends to lighten on its own with time.
- Scars are caused by damage or over-developed tissue.
- At the same time, dark spots are on the skin layer, due to which the skin cells do not get damaged for a long time.
Dark spot treatment
If you go to the skin doctor, then he can advise you on the following treatment. The cost of this can be better told by the doctor or his clinic, hospital.
- During this process, small particles present under the skin are blasted using a device.
- Apart from this, a device with a diamond tip can also be rubbed on your skin.
- The purpose of microdermabrasion is to make the skin appear smooth and toned.
- If you want to target dark spots, then this procedure is considered to be less risky and least incision.
- It is used to remove dead skin cells from the body through a different type of laser.
- Whereas in this process, it stimulates new cells to grow from the deeper layer of the skin.
- Laser can be a method of repairing dark spots by breaking the scar tissue .
- It is used to reveal younger looking skin by removing damaged skin cells.
- During the procedure, a strong solution of a different topical acid is applied to the face.
- After which the peel is removed, in which the layer of skin cells is also removed.
When to consult a doctor?
- If you develop dark spots frequently or start affecting your life.
- If you have any questions or doubts regarding the procedure or dark spots in your mind, then you should also consult a doctor.
In many cases, as soon as the pimple gets cured, our body starts making more melanin cells. As a result dark spots occur. For any questions or any information related to this, you should consult with your doctor.
(Learn why there are white spots on the face)
FAQs – How to remove dark spots caused by pimples?
What is dark spot?
- Black, red or brown spots on the face that remain after the pimple has healed.
How can I remove pimple marks from my face?
You can use the following –
- Tomatoes, etc.
How to remove dark spots in 5 minutes?
- Can apply makeup.
- If there is a stain due to any color like kajal etc., then wash it.
- In cases of spots etc., it can be cured by applying petroleum jelly.
How get rid of a pimple overnight?
For this you can use the following key –
- Aloe vera
How do you get clear skin?
For this you can use the following –
- Aloe vera
- Baking soda
- Apple vinegar
- Banana peel