Calories are very important for our body because it gives energy to the body to function and stay active. In this article, you will learn about zero calorie foods that can help you lose weight.
Want to get rid of overweight! Here is the list of zero calorie foods
- You must have seen most of the kheer in salads.
- But in general it has many benefits.
- You can use cucumber in many types of recipes like raita, smoothie, etc.
- Its 52 grams contain only 8 calories.
- Its one bud contains 5 calories in about 3 grams.
- Garlic has been used since ancient times for the treatment of many diseases.
- According to studies, it is useful in reducing blood pressure, including fighting infections.
- It has a strong smell while it is widely used in the kitchen.
- Kale has gained a lot of popularity in recent years.
- Kale has many health benefits, one of which includes being a high source of vitamin K.
- While it has been used in many recipes including salads, smoothies.
- There are 34 calories in its 67 grams.
- It is one of the juicy fruits.
- It is also called Grapefruit.
- It is used in many recipes including salads, curd, etc.
- The elements present in grapefruit help to reduce cholesterol levels and increase metabolism.
- Its 123 grams contains 52 calories.
- Its 89 grams contain 22 calories.
- It is one of the very low calorie foods.
- Whereas cabbage can be used in addition to vegetables in salads etc.
- It is one of the nutrient-rich vegetables.
- Its 91 grams contain 31 calories.
- Broccoli is considered helpful in fighting cancer.
- While the amount of vitamin C in it is quite good.
- Lemon is used in many ways in a variety of recipes, drinks, water, and salads, etc.
- Whereas the citrus element present in it has more than flavor.
- According to research, it protects the body from many types of diseases, including acting as an antioxidant.
- At the same time, there are only 8 calories in its 30 grams.
- It is one of the popular food items around the world.
- It is used to prevent many types of diseases such as heart, cancer and chronic diseases.
- Its 152 grams contain only 50 calories.
- It has many benefits as well as it is one of the low calorie foods.
- There are only 55 calories in 140 grams of papaya.
- Apart from vitamin A, papaya is also considered a good source of potassium.
- Apart from many types of vegetables, it has been used in salads, etc.
- Also, 116 grams of radish contains only 19 calories.
- It is considered beneficial in many diseases.
- Carrots are considered a good source of Vitamin A.
- Carrots are very beneficial in improving eyesight.
- Also, it is one of the low-calorie foods, which contains about 53 calories in 128 grams.
- You can eat it raw or cooked also.
- Apart from being rich in nutrients, it is rich in Vitamin C.
- Its 88 grams contain 38 calories.
- There are only 25 calories in 100 grams of it.
- Whereas the amount of carbs is about 5 grams.
- Cauliflower has many benefits while you can use it in many food recipes.
- One of its most important benefits is to give benefit in the problem of high blood pressure.
- In addition, beetroot also contains a good amount of potassium.
- It is rich in nutrients.
- There are 57 calories in 125 grams of apple.
- While the amount of fiber is about 3 grams.
Apart from this, herbs like spinach, tomato, watermelon, pumpkin, herbal tea, black coffee, including mint, basil etc. are also good.
If you look at the scientific point of view, there is no such evidence that it is believed that consuming low calorie foods burns more calories. But such low-calorie food provides fewer calories than other foods.
Our body also needs energy to digest food. If you want to reduce your total calorie intake, then the above mentioned zero calorie foods can help you.
FAQS – Zero calorie foods list
How many calories are in a bowl of lentils?
- According to a news portal, a bowl of lentils contains 80 calories.
What to do to reduce calories?
- Good exercise – running, walking, weight lifting, etc. can be done.
- Healthy Carbohydrate Intake – Whole grain foods, fruits, green vegetables, etc.
Which is the low calorie food?
- Cucumber, etc.