Today in this article we are going to tell you homeopathic medicines for anxiety and stress –
Homeopathic medicines for anxiety and stress
- This medicine is used by homeopathic doctors for severe, sudden onset of panic, fear, or panic.
- Panic can be linked to a past event.
- The symptoms of such panic may be dry skin, dry mouth, and rapid heartbeat.
- This medicine is given to people who do not believe in themselves.
- It is given to those who hide their fear or are unable to speak in many people.
- Such people hide their fear by speaking loudly or speaking continuously.
- It is generally prescribed to people who suffer from tension and nervousness.
- The reason for this can be loneliness, darkness, etc.
- When this happens, there is relief from criticizing others.
- It is given to people who panic when there is a feeling of inadequacy.
- Such people avoid going to the crowd, speak in front of more people or feel faint.
- This medicine is given to those who are unable to handle pressure from other people.
- It is a very effective remedy for all kinds of stress.
- It can also be used to treat stress due to the workplace and uncertainty.
- It is a common homeopathic remedy for workplace-related stress.
- People who are worried about upcoming deadlines or stress can benefit from this medicine.
- Such stress can usually be observed at the time of evaluations.
- Such people are afraid of breaking the safe routine.
- People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unfair and unfair to them can be benefited by Staphysagria.
- This is often faced by children being bullied by people at school and in corporate work environments.
- Staphysagria boosts the level of confidence and thus makes one feel less vulnerable.
- Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignasia.
- This homeopathic remedy corrects feelings of despair, guilt, and stress.
- It also fights with emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or the desire to withdraw from family and friends and mood.
- It is also good for patients with anxiety and depression.
- It is given for health based anxiety.
- Like having a risk of heart attack, trouble sleeping, overthinking, etc.
- It is given to people suffering from stress.
- It is given when there is nervousness due to the stress of doing many things in life.
- This medicine is also given in case of nervousness whose effect is visible on the body.
- This medicine is given for nervousness caused by uncertainty.
- These include fear of heights, claustrophobia (feeling suffocated in a closed space), nostalgia.
- Digestive problems such as diarrhea and craving for sweets are seen in this type of nervousness.
There are many options for the treatment of any disease, one of which is homeopathy. This natural remedy can be used to treat certain medical conditions.
Some of these medical conditions like nervousness for which Lycopodium, Pulsatilla, Aconite, etc.
However, research is still going on to know the effectiveness of homeopathic medicine for anxiety. Homeopathy remedies have been used for over 200 years and many people believe that it works.
Since there is no scientific confirmation about homeopathy, it is known as an alternative treatment.
What is homeopathy?
It started in the 18th century. It works on the basic principle of ‘Like Cure Like’ which means that if something is the cause of disease then it can also be a cure for it.
For this, homeopathic medicines are prepared by mixing some extracts with water. Some of which are toxic. However, it is very soluble whose levels are difficult to see even with a microscope.
For this reason, its effect is seen by treating the disease.
Does homeopathy have any side effects?
- Homeopathic medicines for nervousness and stress, mixed properly with water, do not cause any significant side effects.
- However, they contain toxic ingredients.
- These drugs are not approved by the US FDA.
- Some of its medicine may have mild side effects but they are negligible.
- Before using homeopathic medicines, its doctor must be consulted.
Other natural treatments for anxiety
- Vitamins – A, C, D, E, and B are known to be relaxing in the treatment of long-standing anxiety.
- Minerals – especially magnesium are very useful.
- Supplements – Omega 3 fatty acids, amino acids, etc.
- Herbs – Lemon Balm, Bacopa, etc.
- Meditation – Meditation, etc. gives peace to the mind.
Homeopathy treatment is good enough to try the natural option. This not only gives relief from panic attacks but also gives relief in the problem of panic. Although there may be some side effects, medicines are beneficial to cure mild to moderate nervousness.
A homeopathic doctor should be consulted before using homeopathic medicines so that he can take appropriate treatment based on your symptoms and condition.
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S147549161200032X?via%3Dihu b