Best mobile phones under 20 thousand present in today’s time –
Best mobile under 20000
OPPO A74 5G
- This is a 5G phone which is available in 2 colors.
- The phone gives you 2 seam slots which both support 5G.
- It supports Android 11.
- The phone gives you 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expanded up to 256GB.
- At the same time, the battery is 5000 mAh which gives a good backup.
- It gets an 18W fast charge.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 processor with a side finger sensor.
- In a 48 MP quad camera, you will get an 8MP front camera including an 8MP ultra wide 2MP macro and portrait lens.
- You will get the Android v11.0 operating system on the phone.
Redmi 9 Power (Mighty Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- This phone comes with 4GB and 6GB RAM options.
- Whereas 128GB and 64GB options are available with 4GB.
- 128GB storage is available with 6GB RAM.
- You will get the phone in 4 colors.
- The battery is 6000 mAh which is quite good in terms of backup.
- The processor of the phone is 662 Snapdragon.
- There is a 48MP quad-camera in addition to the full HD display.
- In a 48 MP quad camera, you will get an 8MP front camera including an 8MP ultra-wide ultra wide 2MP macro and portrait lens.
- Two-seam card slots are available on the phone.
- Its storage can be increased to 512GB.
iQOO Z3 5G (Cyber Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- On the phone, you get the option of 6GB and 8GB RAM.
- While 128GB and 256GB storage options are available.
- It has Qualcomm 768G 5G processor, 7nm chip, and octa-core processor.
- The battery gets 4400mAh in it.
- In the phone, you get a 55W flash charge which charges the battery up to 50 percent in 19 minutes.
- Whereas it takes 50 minutes for a full charge.
- Professional features including a 64MP camera making 4k videos are available.
- Whereas the front camera of the phone is 16MP.
- In this you get Android 11 operating system.
- This phone is one of the best sellers on Amazon.
- With a 5000 mAh battery, you get a good backup.
- The phone is available in 3 colors.
- 64GB storage option is available with 4GB RAM, which can be expanded up to 512GB.
- Its screen is 6.53 inches.
- 13MP rear camera which has a lot of features while 5MP front-facing camera.
- The phone supports 2 seam slots.
- Apart from the Android 10 operating system, the phone has a G35 octa-core processor.
- This phone is available in 2 colors.
- This phone comes with the Android 11 operating system which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor.
- In a 48 MP quad-camera, you will get a 16MP front camera including an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro lens.
- 8GB RAM and 128GB storage which can be expanded up to 1000GB.
- Its display screen is 6.58 inches.
- 5000 thousand mAh battery which supports 18W fast charging.
- It comes with a Type C charge.
- The phone will get two-seam slots that support 4G.
- The phone is available in 3 colors.
- In this, you get 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which can be expanded up to 512.
- The screen of the phone is 6.53 inches.
- Android 10 operating system in which a G25 octa-core processor is present.
- The battery is of 5000mAh.
- This phone is very cheap and durable.
Samsung Galaxy M31 (Ocean Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- You can get this phone with 6GB and 8GB RAM options.
- Whereas you will get the option of 128 GB storage in it.
- It has two seam slots.
- The battery is 6000 mAh which gives a good backup.
- In the phone, you get quad camera setup – 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera + 8MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera + 5MP (F2.2) Depth Camera + 5MP (F2.4) Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front facing camera
- The screen of the phone is 6.4 inches with a full HD display, 16 million colors, and 404 PPI pixel density support.
- Operating System Android v10.0 which is 2.3 GHz + 1.7 GHz Exynos 9611 Octa Core Processor.
- The 128 GB internal memory of the phone can be expanded up to 256 GB.
Oppo phones are known for their price and camera.
- All the mobile phones of Oppo are known for their camera quality, camera features.
- You get a good processor in this, but this phone is not a good option for gaming and movie lovers.
- If you talk about the price, then you will not get many options in Oppo’s phone in the budget.
- If you are fond of cameras then you will get a good Oppo phone in the range of Rs 15 thousand to 19 thousand.
You will be surprised to know that Realme and Oppo are made by the same company, out of which if we talk about the hardware of the phone, then Realme is a good and smart option and you also get a good resale value.
Vivo phones are also known for their camera quality.
- If you see in the market, Vivo’s prime competitor is Oppo and it is also known for its similar features which are camera quality and other camera features such as HD photo, 4K video quality.
- You will also get this phone at a similar price to Oppo
- If you are more fond of cameras then Vivo is a great option.
- It has more camera features than Oppo and talking about service, Vivo’s service is good in India.
You will be surprised to know that Realme, Oppo, and Vivo are made by the same manufacturing company, out of which if we talk about the hardware of the phone, then Realme is a good and smart option and you also get a good resale value.
If we talk about Samsung’s phone, then this phone has made a different identity in India.
- Even in today’s time, if someone buys a phone, then the name of Samsung definitely comes first.
- Samsung phones are known for their classic features
- If you want a simple phone that does not have many features, then Samsung is a good option.
- This phone is not made for gaming or heavy usage. If you still have a passion for gaming or movies, then you have to go to Samsung’s premium series phones.
- Talking about some features, you do not get a good battery option in Samsung’s phone less than 20 thousand, it is not very good when it comes to the camera.
If compared to other brands. Samsung’s after-sale service is also not good with time.