In this article you will know about homeopathic medicines that help in weight gain –
Is being underweight bothering you! These homeopathic medicines can help you with weight gain
Weight is a major issue for any person’s physical health, affecting every age group gender. For a person who is overweight, achieving a normal weight proves to be a difficult task.
To lose weight, individuals work on different types of weight gain measures like going to the gym, taking supplements, consuming nutritious food, etc.
There is no wonder cure for weight gain, although homeopathy remedies have been used effectively for weight gain for a long time in Europe and South Asia. Homeopathic treatment is constitutional for getting more fit.
This requires an evaluation of the patient to determine his physical description and to select the appropriate constitutional remedy.
Which Homeopathic medicines are used for weight gain?
Calcarea carbonica medicine
- This common homeopathic medicine has overtaken all the medicines that cause weight gain.
- It has proved to be the most effective medicine to reduce excessive fat in the body.
- This medicine is additionally a good remedy that is used to get the right shape.
- This medicine is prescribed when there is a high amount of fat in the thighs and buttocks as opposed to different parts of the body.
- It is the best of all homeopathic solutions to reduce fat.
- It is used when excessive fat accumulates in your thigh and buttock cheeks.
- It is similar to the above medicine Natrum Mur.
- In any case, both these drugs are used on the lines of the constitutional symptom of the person.
- This medicine is prescribed to people who have gained excessive weight due to passive tendencies.
- The main significant side effect in people needing this medication is that they are chronic sufferers of most resolved prevention.
- It is fundamentally a homeopathic medicine that favors fat kids to help them shed pounds keeping the ultimate goal in mind.
- A reasonable possibility for this drug is a child who has great touch, extremely cross nature, and aversion to being manipulated or taken a gander.
FAQS – Homeopathic medicine for weight gain
What are the side effects of homeopathic medicines?
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Breastfeeding mothers have less milk production etc.
Is homeopathy good or allopathy?
- Allopathy treats them on the basis of symptoms.
- Whereas Homeopathy or Ayurveda treats by curing the root of the disease.
Which is the best treatment ayurvedic or homeopathic?
- Ayurveda is one of the ancient medical systems of India which follows the principle of balancing Vata, Pitta, Kapha. In which the disease is treated using herbs etc.
- Whereas homeopathy was originated in Germany in the 17th century. In which many diseases are treated by making medicines from the extracts of flowers etc.
Does homeopathy help gain weight?
- There is a lot of research that believes that homeopathic remedies help in weight gain.
- In this research, the effects of normal weight gain have been seen on women and men.
- However, they can have negative effects on the unborn baby.