What is myopia (nearsightedness), symptoms, causes, and remedies –
What is myopia (nearsightedness)?
- In today’s context, most people start seeing symptoms of refractive disorder ie the problem of the curve of the rays.
- Which most people suffer from near vision ie myopia.
- According to doctors, the development of the ability to see in childhood and the length of the eye increases in adolescence, and due to myopia, this problem increases somewhat.
- In this condition, the light entering the eye is not focused on the retina and due to this the picture appears blurry.
- That’s why today we will tell you home remedies for myopia, but before that its symptoms and reasons are as follows.
What are the symptoms of myopia (nearsightedness)?
- Children should not see the writing on the blackboard in the school
- Blurred vision while watching Tv
- Squint eyes
- Not able to read letters written at a distance
- Constant pain in the head
What are the causes of myopia?
- Such people who do not see even little distant things clearly, it is called refractive error.
- Apart from this, the eyeball of patients suffering from myopia become very long or their cornea becomes very curvy.
- Due to which the light does not reach the eye properly, due to which the eye is not able to focus.
- Due to which the picture of anything on the eye, not on the retina, is formed in front of it, due to which things appear blurry.
- This problem increases with age.
- The medical treatment for the problem of myopia is to get a lens installed in it or get rid of it by getting a laser done.
- But if the problem is more, then it is possible to treat myopia by operation.
Apart from this, there are also the following reasons –
- Having diabetes
- It can also happen due to genetic reasons.
- Using the same lens for a long time
- Stare at something very closely
- Performing tasks in low light, such as reading or watching TV
Home remedies for myopia
- Do breathing exercises
- Take Triphala Churan daily
- Avoid watching or reading television for long periods of time
- Where to work, there should be enough light
- Use amla to increase eyesight
- Fill your mouth with water and wash your eyes with fresh water
- Wear eyeglasses before exposure to pollution or sunlight
- Take licorice root powder and honey mixed with milk.
- Mix coconut, sugar candy, fennel, and almonds and prepare and make powder, eat twice a day
- To improve eyesight, eat food full of vitamins
- Must eat foods like milk and curd
- The egg is also very beneficial for the eyes
- Make a powder by mixing equal amounts of fennel, sugar candy, and almonds and eat it in the morning and evening
- Laddus made from almonds and gond are also beneficial for the eyes
- Must eat salad to improve eyesight
- Do eye exercises
Apart from this, there are many eye problems for which it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately. In case of any problem of eyes or vision and persists for a long time, one should immediately contact the doctor.
FAQS – Myopia
What is normal power of eye?
- 20/20 means when an eye is able to see 20 feet vision with clarity and sharpness is considered normal eye power.
How can I reduce the power of my eyes?
- Give proper rest to your eyes
- Eye-friendly surroundings can help
- Exercises to improve sight and vision
- Proper sleep
- Regular eye checkups
- Say no to smoking
Is myopia genetic or environmental?
- Both, genetic and environmental are responsible for myopia.
Is myopia caused by phones?
- Yes, along with phones – TV, video games, etc can be a factor lead to myopia.
Can not wearing glasses improve eyesight?
- Not wearing glasses can lead to more loss of eyesight.
- Eyeglasses are recommended to keep vision stable.
Can myopia be cured?
- There are many health experts who suggest using natural methods as yoga and nutrition can help in curing eye diseases.
- Else, using eyeglasses, laser treatment can help in correcting eye numbers.
Can myopia make you go blind?
- Conditions associated with myopia can lead to blindness.
- Rare conditions like degenerative myopia if left untreated can cause blindness.
How can I fix myopia naturally?
- Eat balanced diet
- Say no to smoking
- Do eye exercises daily
- Protect your eyes from sun
- Yoga and breathing exercises can help
What is myopia in the eye?
- Condition in which the eye is unable to see near objects clearly.