Today in this article you will know about healthy snacks for children –
Healthy Snacks for Kids
- It can be a perfect snack for kids.
- It is a good source of protein and calcium.
- Calcium helps in the development of bones in old age children.
- Also the good bacteria present in curd helps in the digestive system.
- To reap the benefits, keep in mind that use plain yogurt.
- Fresh fruit or honey can be added to sweeten it.
- It is full of nutrients and low in calories.
- It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- To make kale chips, take 1 small bunch kale.
- 15 m olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, tsp salt.
- Break the kale into pieces, wash and dry them.
- Smoothies can be made by grinding the fruits in a mixer.
- Vegetables etc. can also be added to these, in which along with the sweetness of fruits, it becomes difficult for children to detect.
- Use fresh, whole grains and avoid fruit juices available in the market.
- Most fruits contain fiber and essential nutrients such as potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Bananas, apples, grapes, pears etc. can also be eaten in this.
- Many people consider it a junk food but it is a nutritionally complete grain.
- Instead of using it as a topping with any unhealthy food, it can be a healthy snack for kids.
- You can also make popcorn by bringing it at home, but avoid giving it to very young children as it can get stuck in the throat.
Banana Oats Cookies
- Homemade banana cookies can be a delicious snack for kids.
- For this, mash the banana and do not add any sugar to it.
- Refined sugar can increase the risk of heart problems, obesity and type 2 diabetes in children.
- Apart from being a healthy fat, it is full of fiber and antioxidants.
- Dietary fat is very important in the development of children.
- Too young children can get close to it, which can get stuck in the throat.
- So children should chew it properly.
- Fresh and creamy cheese can be given to babies too.
- Apart from being a good source of protein, it is also a good source of selenium, vitamin B12 and calcium.
- Vitamin B12 is very important for the physical and mental development of children.
- Today it can be given plain, toast or with dry fruits.
- It is not only a healthy breakfast but also a great snack for kids.
- It contains high soluble fiber which aids the digestive system among other benefits.
- Give oats to children with milk as it also provides protein and calcium.
- It is made in water and salt.
- Apart from being a good source of vitamin K, they are also full of probiotic bacteria that help in the digestive system.
- Pickles that contain vinegar are not probiotics.
- Avoid eating sweet pickles, they are high in sugar.
- It is a good source of calcium including protein, fat.
- According to studies, the quality of the diet increases by consuming other dairy products along with paneer.
- Consuming full fat dairy food provides nutrients like calcium, magnesium, vitamin A and vitamin D.
- Consuming paneer in between two meals makes the stomach feel full.
- Also, there are chances of having less cavity in children.
- It is very difficult for some parents to feed vegetables to their children.
- But when it becomes fun for them, it becomes very simple.
- Can be fed with carrots, cucumbers, capsicum etc. in sandwiches etc.
- Vegetables contain all the essential vitamins and minerals.
- It is the best source of beta carotene, an essential nutrient that makes vitamin A in the body.
- It is essential for eyes and skin.
- You can also make sweet potato like french fries at home.
- After boiling it, take off the skin, add olive oil, etc, sprinkle salt, and eat it.
It is common for growing children to feel hungry between two meals. However, there are many such snacks available in the market which are quite unhealthy.
The reasons for their being unhealthy include refined flour, added sugar and artificial ingredients. But this snack time can be a better way to include nutrients in the diet of children.
Nutrient foods provide energy and nutrition to children in place of highly processed foods.
Many children feel hungry between two meals. In such a situation, healthy snacks help in providing daily nutrition along with energy to children.
Make sure that the child consumes complete, unprocessed food.